Image Map

November 1, 2011

::thoughts on firsts::


i love firsts.
beginnings.
fresh starts.
a new year. a new month. a new day.
feels like a clean slate.
the busyness of last month is gone.
new goals have been set.
refocus.
the month of thankfulness.
my One Word celebrated by all.
thankful.
thankful for the blank pages i have been given to fill. i can write beauty and love and grace. i can write justice and forgiveness and simplicity.
these are my pages to fill.
my days to live.
my legacy to leave.

will it point them to Him?


*linking up with heather for just write

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm..I love this little post...so resonates with my heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love firsts, too.
    It's so comforting to me to know that no matter what happens, I can always start over right NOW. Thank God for grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my pages to fill, I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And because we've been given pages to fill, I work...even when sometimes I question whether I'm serving myself or God. I have to trust that He'll smack me upside the head if I get in His way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful words. thank you for blessing me today!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

words are like honey, sweet to my soul, so feel free to share yours.