Image Map

October 1, 2011

::he is involved::


she sat next to me, coffee in hand, listening as i asked the question i always ask.

why isn't he involved?
where is he in this situation?

she knows my heart. my struggles of belief and doubt.
she spoke wisdom.

he is involved.
this is when god says, i am waiting for you to to love this person. i am waiting for you to step into this situation. i live in you. when you are involved, i am involved.

my defenses grew.
i thought to myself, look at the circumstances of her life. couldn't he just step in and do something.

later i thought about her words of wisdom when my defenses and need to be right had ceased.

if his involvement is evident when i become involved then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

words are like honey, sweet to my soul, so feel free to share yours.