Image Map

November 1, 2013

:what i'm into // october edition:

i love this shot captured of my girls. it looks like they are talking about all the things they are into- fitting for this post.

read and reading

Run by Dean Karnazes totally makes me want to run a marathon or a mile or something. i just want to run! 

Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin was a great reminder to refocus and be more intentional in the areas of home, marriage and motherhood.

Truth and Beauty by Ann Patchett is a beautiful story of friendship. it has made me reevaluate the kind of friend i am. ann gave a lot to a person that took a lot. this dynamic can often destroy a friendship. however they simply accepted the good with the bad in one another and loved strong in spite of differences. 

Reading like a Writer by Francine Prose is still on my list. i started it but wasn't able to finish it at the time. it is a book i definitely want to go back to.

Sever Mercy by Sheldon Vanauken and The Rock that is Higher by Madeleine L'Engle are up next!

tv

the walking dead, parenthood and scandal are on my must watch list. 

music

i always start my day with gungor radio on pandora. i have a new love for tegan and sarah. then there are old faithfuls like mumford & sons, alabama shakes, death cab for cutie and jimmy eat world. 

movies

finally watched the great gatsby and though i am a big fan of the actors in the movie, i was slightly disappointed in how this movie portrayed the book. it was such a strange mix of modern and vintage. we also watched iron man 3. 

things i love

these have been a really big hit. 
my husband bought me this as an early birthday present.
this is on my wish list. 
shopping handmade this year here and here.


my most popular posts


new blogs i love

this one has my heart with her love of motherhood and books.
this one i love for the photographs alone but becca shares her heart for motherhood and urban ministry in a way that moves one to action. 



go ahead and snag your Advent Calendar today! get them here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

words are like honey, sweet to my soul, so feel free to share yours.