Image Map

November 30, 2010

{...raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...}

...these are a few of my favorite things...

friday was a fun fun family day filled with decorations, FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT, hot chocolate, A Charlie Brown Christmas and lots of snuggles.

it also containted a few other goodies....

1. this necklace from spunk and sass designs (my sweet hubby bought for me)



2. this candle from bath and body works -mint chocolate = yum



3. this hot chocolate recipe i stole from my sweet friend- alison



                      3 heaping tablespoons of cocoa
                      5 tablespoons of sugar
                      1 capful of vanilla
                      milk to taste
                      whisk over medium heat until mixed well and warm
                      fill your mug and top with whipped cream
                      yummy yummy in your tummy!

4. this amy butler fabric ordered from skyereve fabrics



yes these are {a few of my favorite things}


                      
              
                              

2 comments:

  1. I love your new necklace! I think it should make its way to my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Loved* this sweet post, Melissa. It made me happy. That fabric looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

words are like honey, sweet to my soul, so feel free to share yours.