Image Map

May 18, 2011

::guess what i do??::


because recently i was informed that my sister-in-law did not know that i had a shop where i sell my handmade goodies i thought it might be a good idea to do a little spotlight post!

i learned to sew last july with this awesome chic. thanks to a lesson from her mom and several lessons from another friends mom aaaand lots of late night sewing with the above mentioned awesome chic i have developed a love for the craft.

i make cute little clutches like this one...



i carry this one every where i go and its super convenient. my cell phone, chapstick, and cash fit perfectly! cute huh?




so check out my shop:

if you see something you like grab it today and use this discount code: HAPPYDAY to save 15% !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

words are like honey, sweet to my soul, so feel free to share yours.